Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mouse playstation 3

Ok so I cant get my mouse to work.

The light is on under the mouse. The ps3 recognizes it and I can move around.

But when the game starts. It wants a controller to be connected. And I do that and when the game starts. The keybaord works fine but the mouse wont move.

Has anyone else had this issue? What am I doing wrong?

I'm also having the same issue. I found a thread on the Gamespot forums with 4 people in it also having the same problem. KB works fine...but no mouse in UT3.

Comment

Try putting mouse in USB slot 1 and KB in USB slot 2. Someone mentioned that working for them I think. And make sure you aren't joining controller-only rooms.

Comment

the problem seems to be that only the first device plugged in seems to be recognized. Try plugging out the keyboard and then reconnect the mouse. You'll see that the mouse works, but then when you reconnect the keyboard, that wont work.

Comment

I guess that could be the case, because I use bluetooth which works fine. I've tried a wired set but I had them connected to a USB adapter, so they were in one USB slot and were both recognized. Maybe there is a problem with 2 USB devices connected at the same time?

Comment

Working...
          X