No announcement yet.

PS3 Game Freeze Issue... Solved.. Kinda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smidget maybe you could post the custom firmware link or some info to help some people out?!?!?!

Comment

I've got a WRT54G and I can't even start without being logged out of the Playstation Network. I have my PS3 manually set up so I can automatically port-forward the right ports to it instead of putting it in the DMZ, which seems massively insecure.

Comment

I just checked Linksys' site and they have a firmware that was released last week: 1.02.4. I downloaded it and updated my router. Now UT3 doesn't lock up at beginning! I just played a couple of rounds of Instagib DM. Seems to work great!

Comment

Originally posted by KnowSkillz View Post
          Smidget maybe you could post the custom firmware link or some info to help some people out?!?!?!
          I said DD-WRT for reference. Just google it or install official fw like A.T. Hun said.

Comment

Unfortunately Linksys yanked that firmware. Apparently it was messing things up with their Linksys EasyLink Advisor. I've been using it since the 26th with no problems. Thus you might need to snag the DD-WRT firmware or wait until they post a new official firmware.

Comment

Working...
            X