No Audio in Bonus DVD Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Audio in Bonus DVD Videos

So I fired up my bonus disc hoping to watch the mapping tuts on it. I get the video fine but there is no audio at all. Anyone else run across this?

Edit: The audio works if I use VLC player but not media player which isn't problem but kind of annoying.

Wish i got the vids.
    But codecs comes to mind.

Comment

Yeah, that's what I thought too, but I have most if not all the major codecs installed. Just seems weird that they'd package these vids without the codec or even requiring something weird in the first place.

Comment

What version of Windows Media player are you using? I had that problem with #9 but not with #11.

Comment

i had to copy all vid files over from the disc to hard drive to have sound. then even then a few files still dont have sound even in wm11. i have to view these in divx player.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Songwriter View Post
            What version of Windows Media player are you using? I had that problem with #9 but not with #11.
            WMP 11. And I had all of them on my hdd at the time.

Comment

Sounds like you don't have the audio codec you need, or a codec you are using has issues. Do you have ffdshow installed?

Comment

Yeah, I think I do. I haven't checked yet. I'll check tonight tho.

Comment

Working...
                X