Problem with multiplayer mode.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with multiplayer mode.

Hi there all UT fans. Sorry to barge in, and I really hope this isn't a repost, I didn't find any problem equal to mine.

So here's the deal, I play the Beta Demo all the time, with no problems whatsoever. I then finally got the full version and I had to try the single player, which I did, with no problems also.

The real problem came when I tried to play the multiplayer mode, after loading the map, the graphic card goes out and the monitor goes black with the light blinking. No sound of the game is heard. This is very weird as only this mode of the full version of this game does this. I tried various graphic details as well as different drivers with no success.

Just for the book, I play the game with a resolution of 800x600 with the details on 2.

Could someone give a tip on how to solve this? Tks guys.

My rig is:

Asus P4P800-X
    P4 3.0 Prescott
    1Gb DDR400 Kingston
    120Gb HDD Sata Samsung
    XFX Nvidia 6800GS 256Mb DDR3
    Creative Soundblaster Live! 5.1

Try using a driver cleaner before reinstalling. Also, look in my thread (listed in my sig) for possible tweaks you can use, from specific video card ones for older chipsets like yours, to something more specific to the problem you are having.

Let us know what works for you.

Comment

Well, I always use the DC between installations of graphic drivers. I supposedly don't need tweaks as I find many people with this and even older chipsets that don't require any tweak at all.

Also, my PC supports SSE3 and SM3.0, so I shouldn't have problems with it's age.

Tks for the reply m8.

Comment

Working...
      X