Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T@F View Post
    Site was down it`s back up now
    Btw i had bots on as well.(because it looked like i was on my own)
    Oh, nice graphics! Thanks!

Yea, I'm getting UT III with Christmas =D

Thanks all for the info =D

Comment

I have got a feeling i have the wrong graphics card it says 256MB ATI Radeon X1300 PRO. Is this capable of running UT3 or do i need a more powerful one, if so what would people suggest?
      thanks

Comment

Originally posted by sean081288 View Post
        I have got a feeling i have the wrong graphics card it says 256MB ATI Radeon X1300 PRO. Is this capable of running UT3 or do i need a more powerful one, if so what would people suggest?
        thanks
        I have the same, as you can see from my sig I have a fairly good Computer apart from the graphics card. I get 10fps avg with this card on the demo on high details etc. I strongly suggest replacing your graphics card with something of a high spec, a x1950 PRO if you don't have loads of spare cash.

Comment

hold your windows key and press R (or goto start and press RUN), type devmgmt.msc, press ok (or enter), to to display adapters and extend it, what is under that?

equally if you double click on the device a window will pop up and at the top there will be a tab called Driver

please give the driver version.
          sry no sshot for that part i just thought of it[/QUOTE]

my driver is ST3250820AS if that means anything to you. still having the same trouble get this error messgae when trying to play certain levels:

A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.

If this is the first time you've seen this stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again follow these steps:

Chech to be sure you have adequate disk space. If a driver is identified in the stop message, disable the driver or check with the manufacturer for driver updates. Try changing video adapters.

Check with your harware vendor for any BIOS updates. Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing. If you need to use safe mode to remove or disable components, restart your computer, press F8 to select advanced startup options, and then select safe mode.

Techincal Information :

*** STOP: 0X0000008E (0XC0000005, 0XBF2945BC, 0XA3DA66E0, 0X00000000)

*** ati3duag.dll - Address BF2945BC base at BF0DD000, Datestamp 44873d7c

Beginning dump of physical memory
          Physical memory dump complete.
          Contact your system administrator or technical support group for further assistance.

I get this message on a blue background, i wondered if anybody new what this meant or whether it could explain my pixelated squares.
          thanks

Comment

Working...
          X