Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    same here too...

I installed the game to the local hdd and this was occurring a lot from Midway Servers...

Anyone noticed some sound effect are distorted, such as the weapon sound from the Nemesis? It's obviously not my HT rig, but rather the crappy in game sound effects... it's a Bluray disc... why not increase the audio quality as there's a lot of media capacity for it... I'm disappointed with the in game sound quality actually...

All PS3 games should go through the THX certification...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    me too. several times today in fact. seemed to be certain public servers that caused the problem for me......the ones with low ping and have 0/16 people playing are a good hint for me to stay away for now.

Come to think of it, they were all midway servers with no one on them that i seemed to lock on.

very annoying cuz the ps3 controller wont shut the system off at that point. my lazy *** has to cross the room and hold the power button down for 5 seconds.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    this happend to me once. Had to hard boot my ps3.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic PS3 Game Freezes On Loading Screen

PS3 Game Freezes On Loading Screen

From time to time, when loading a game/server, the PS3 will lock up. am i the only one getting this problem?
Working...
X