Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PS3 Always signing me out when I try to play??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS3 Always signing me out when I try to play??

Hi there. I purchased UTIII for PS3 yesterday and was excited to try it out like everyone else. I went to play it last night and the only way I was able to play was against bots. I tried playing the supposed single player campaine and my ps3 keeps signing me out. So then I tried playing online with my headset correctly configured (linked up before I start the game) And the same thing it freezes up or my ps3 will auto disconnect me from psn. I tried without headset and same thing. I'm really confused and upset. I know its not a problem with my ps3 because any other game works just fine. Is anybody else experiencing this same problem? I am using a wireless router but that shouldn't matter especially since any other game does not have any problems. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,

murdew78

it been happening to me alot to keep kicking me out of every game i get into im playing the single player mode for now hopefully everything will be fix soon lots of problem so far.....

Comment

yes this is happening to me aswell. i'll wait a few days for a patch, otherwise i'm taking this game back and getting Cod4.

Comment

have they made new patch for PS3?

Comment

lol. the way it looks, it might take them a while to get a patch for ps3 out. and i hope they aren't just concerned about the mic issues. they have alot more problems than just mic support.

Comment

Oh **** the game is unplayable because of this issue, hopefully they are aware of this and are making movements to get the issue resolved because for now I have a new game in my crib that I cant even use.

Comment

I wish someone in the know would acknowledge these problems. I am two days in now and I can't play a single **** game. I cannot join any game, have failed to do so to this point. The campaign kicks me out within 2 minutes.

Playing against the bots is ok, but I have a ton of friends I'd like to play with as well.

Comment

well... I just jumped back online again and now I am constantly being informed that I have been disconnected from PSN while in the game, yet when I quit the game, I'm still online with the XMB...

Comment

anyone know if they have stated that they are looking into this problem? i'm getting close to taking this game back, for CoD4.

Comment

Have you tried creating a new PSN user and trying to login to that? Maybe the game doesnt' like your username.

Comment

I exchanged my 1st copy of UT3 for a new one hoping maybe that would help. It didn't. I can't sign in. I really would like for someone (an admin or moderator) to acknowledge that this problem has been reported. This is very frustrating.

Tried to play multiplayer--got signed out.
                      Tried to play campaign--got signed out.
                      Tried to play against bots after signing in--got signed out.

NO matter what I do, I get signed out of the PSN. This is the only game that does this to me, so it is not my connection. EPIC, I want to play your game, please address my problem.

thanks

Comment

bump for moderator response

Comment

That sucks well I never had a problem with my user name.

Comment

I am using wireless on my 60 gig and had the same exact problem. I found a temporary fix for it though, albeit, an annoying one. It seems to be a firewall problem. My router's firewall was actually blocking UDP requests from the PS3. So until they release a patch or find a fix, I have to resort to disabling my router's firewall everytime I want to play UT3. Annoying as hell, but I must say. worth the extra effort. It's so much fun owning the controller groupies with my mouse and keyboard

Comment

Originally posted by end3rbr0 View Post
                              I am using wireless on my 60 gig and had the same exact problem. I found a temporary fix for it though, albeit, an annoying one. It seems to be a firewall problem. My router's firewall was actually blocking UDP requests from the PS3. So until they release a patch or find a fix, I have to resort to disabling my router's firewall everytime I want to play UT3. Annoying as hell, but I must say. worth the extra effort. It's so much fun owning the controller groupies with my mouse and keyboard
                              My firewall is disabled but I still get booted every single time.

Bypassing the router everytime I want to play UT3 = FTL.

Comment

Working...
                              X