PC Problem - "Mouse Lag" ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PC Problem - "Mouse Lag" ?

I've been searching for a solution to this problem on several forums without any success.
    Maby someone here can help me out on this problem?

Problem:
    When I enable VSync I get a "delay" on all mouse movements, wich make it rather impossible to play. When I disable VSync the mouse responds fast (just like it should) but instead I got this tearing in the middle of the screen that also makes the game quite unplayable. I would prefer playing without the tearing, but also without the mouse lag. But I'm stuck and can't figure out how to do it.

It would be really nice to get some help on this problem, since I really want to enjoy this game like I did in both UT99 and UT2004.

Hardware:
    Intel C2D E6400
    2GB 6400 RAM
    Nvidia GeForce 8800GTS 640MB (latest drivers)
    Microsoft Windows Vista + DX10 (latest update)
    Intellimouse Explorer 3.0

Thx, Pyth0n.

Python, tripple buffering could help the mouselag, but it would be better to disable Vsync, and use fps smoothing keeping it under your monitors refreshrate. The tearing appears, when your fps exceeds your refreshrate.

Comment

Originally posted by Crunch View Post
      Python, tripple buffering could help the mouselag, but it would be better to disable Vsync, and use fps smoothing keeping it under your monitors refreshrate. The tearing appears, when your fps exceeds your refreshrate.
      Thank you! That did help

Comment

Working...
      X