No announcement yet.

PSN network error? 8002AD23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the same problem.All of my other games (WarHawk,RockBand and Resistance) work fine but as soon as I start UT3 2mins later I get kicked off PSN.I try to go on campaign kicked,try to get online and freeze I am very mad because i tried everything.

Comment

Help? Bump?

Comment

Originally posted by TheRocker22 View Post
        Help? Bump?
        I just started bypassing my router. I can play the game w/o a problem. It is an inconvinience, but it allows me to play w/o any problems. Of course, I don't play nearly as often as I'd like b/c I just don't feel like unplugging all of the time. For whatever reason, my router and UT3 just don't jive.

Too bad really, the servers were really slow tonight. We need more people playing this game. It's good fun. (EXcept for when people camp in tanks near flags in VCTF )

Comment

I am having the same error! It is really strange: I got the game 3 days ago. Played both online and offline without a problem. Yesterday I wanted to play again and was kicked back to the main menu with a "Your connection to the server was lost" message, while playing OFFLINE! I quit the game, started again and tried online. It workd than, same message, but with the "8002AD23" error. Tried other games and they worked. Please I need some help!

Comment

same here man, after 6min. online appears this error to me: http://img138.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc00051xg3.jpg

we need some help please

Comment

Exactly the same error! I hope they fix it soon. It is really strange as it worked the first day!

Comment

Ok I think I've managed to solve the problem: I had to make a new account and play with that account. No problems till now, but I really hate to not be able to play with my main account! Please Epic fix this!!

Comment

Working...
                X