Cant play either UT3 or GOW with CROSSFIRE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant play either UT3 or GOW with CROSSFIRE

i just got a second HD2900XT and enabled crossfire but niether UT3 or GOW would run.... they both make my pc crash once i run them...

i know it is not my hardware or drivers kuz i installed them nicely... other games such as crysis, team fortress 2 and call of duty 4 just worked fine with a much higher performance... but it seems that all UNREAL ENGINE 3 games are not working with it... i unabled crossfire and they worked fine... i even tried them on different hard drives with different OS like: Vista Ultimate, XP and XP media center and they did not work on none of them...

one of my friends has two 8800GTs SLI enabled and they work fine... but my other friends just bough 2 HD3870 and they didnt work either...wtf this sounds more like some sort of AMD-ATI racism kuz i seen so many people on this forum having problems with ATI cards... i'll never betray AMD or ATI... dont care if Intel had the best CPUs or Nvidia the fastest GPU... cant wait till i get my Phenom

man i love these two game but im starting to hate them... ureal engine 3 is letting me down in so many ways... first BIOSHOCK and now UT3 and GOW(oh by the way i havent been able to play GOW yet kuz its perfomance sux on vista and cant make run on xp dont know why...)

does anyone know any solution to fix this problem...
Working...
X