Warfare Glitches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warfare Glitches

Anyone have the same problema? In WAR-Downtown, Avalanche and Serenity, all actors start to blink, just teh terrain and light remain ok, but the bots, vehicles and static meshes look likes a Las Vegas Outdoor.

Hi SuperC. I'm not sure if this is true for you, but we've definitely seen this over the years at trade shows on overheating video cards in cramped demo spaces. My personal experience has been with NVIDIA cards on large maps with lots of things going at once (aka warfare).

We'd address this by opening the case and having fans blow into the case. Not a long term solution, but if it works for you better airflow might be do the trick.

I hope that helps!

Comment

Thanks War Tourist, but my Video Card uses a giant heatsink, so can't be this. Well, but my cpu is overclocked to 5%, can be a problem too? And i m using a beta driver from Nvidia, 169.12.

Comment

I'd recommend trying it to know for certain. If the problem goes away, there ya go!

If not I'd be happy to look at your system specs, drivers for your video card, etc.

Comment

Thanks again, and i ve found a thread where the people with same problem (http://utforums.epicgames.com/showth...1#post25142328) and all of then have Nvidias Cards. Thanks a lot.

Comment

Working...
          X