This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does any one else get this?

Whilst playing a CTF (with goliath in boat central)
    Am getting a blob of water that slows you right down. It has appeared a few times. Looks cool but nasty when you get stuck in it.

Have applied the 1.01 patch but any ideas or fixes would be appreciated.

LOL
    that's not a blob of water, and it's not even a bug or anything. Forgot what it's called but it's something like a force field you can place where you want (or is placed somewhere by someone else) to slow everyone down who goes in it. So it's completely normal

Comment

A fix for what?
      This is caused by a mine or something, and it is meant to slow you down. Someone must have placed it there. It is not a bug.

Comment

lmao....Greatest thread ever.

Comment

Great stuff

You were kidding, weren't you?

Comment

It's like one of those force fields the Atreides had in Dune - only deployable.
            So who watched Dune while developing weapons for UT3??

Comment

lol,

I keep getting blobs of green stuff that I step into and it kills me.

Comment

all these guys are running around shooting at me - its like theyre trying to kill me!! is this supposed to happen!?! PLEASE HELP!!!

Comment

ok ok. . . just managed to use one SHWEEEEET
                  @ cobi: now i know
                  @ eXeCuTioNeR: Stop it, first time i saw it. Honest !
                  @ pckiller: Not only help you need, consider therapy

Comment

I dunno, but I'm having the strangest thing: I dunno if it's normal but I'm actually wearing a dress in single player campaign. I mean, I'm supposed to be a man....no?

Please reply, cuz I'm freaked out right now

Comment

Originally posted by SMooTHRiLL View Post
                      I dunno, but I'm having the strangest thing: I dunno if it's normal but I'm actually wearing a dress in single player campaign. I mean, I'm supposed to be a man....no?

So he's a bloke who likes a little cross dressing now and then..... OK all the time!

Comment

Originally posted by SMooTHRiLL View Post

I lol'd fo' rizzeal.

Comment

Originally posted by pckiller View Post
                          all these guys are running around shooting at me - its like theyre trying to kill me!! is this supposed to happen!?! PLEASE HELP!!!
                          That happens to me too. The only problem is I'm supposed to have people running around shooting at them too (Campaign mode), but they just seem to run away when s**t hits the fan.

Comment

ahh thats the active moral system kicking in, you need to run around spamminc F11 to give your comrades a quick pep talk and theyll rejoin the fight! ;p

Comment

they're no use at all anyway, even if you flak their asses to move forward.
                              they're really good at one thing though: it's getting the F*ùµ^§è&"# orb and running away from me, then dying somewhere random and the orb being destroyed in front of my nose cuz some **** fool bot doesn't move his leviathan out of the way of my speeding hoverboard >:-(
                              dammit.

Comment

Working...
                              X