Fustrated... omg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fustrated... omg

Ok when I first installed the game it let me play single player alone now I try and play it and it it has lan game selected and won't let me unselect it to play alone.. I played with friends last night.. I keep getting you need to configure your network... ALL I WANNA DO IS PLAY!!!

Two, I can connect to servers... but when I am invited to games I keep getting connection failed!... the same happens when I try to follow a player on my friends list that's online playing.

You could try the "grandmother approach" to solving technical problems: gently hit the electronic device that for no conceivable reason appears to be doing what ever it wants with the palm of your hand.

Comment

Haha I tried that.... and nothing... and it's like man I wanna play so freaking work but nothing.... err.. but Epic has some work to do!

YAY EPIC

Comment

The LAN box doesn't change whether it's single player. People can always join if you invite them no matter what options you select. The options just control who can see your game without being invited. Just select 'private' and nobody will be able to see it.

Comment

but it's saying. your network configoration is not compatiable for hosting matches. please check you user manual about port forwarding, or dmz server? and i'm still getting the when i try to connect to a match i was invited too... connection failed.... i get that when i try to follow a play.. but i can join public servers easy.. but the first time i played single player i got that screen where it say select difficulty and it gave me a choice for a lan game or not.. the box used to be blacked out and it let me select and unselect it now the lil diamond is in it and it won't let me uncheck it.

Comment

bump.... so someone reads it..

Comment

It's just like hosting a VoIP server - You need to forward to ports required.

Granted that also means a static IP and less security on the port, but afaik thats the only way to do it.

http://portforward.com/

^ Give that site a try lecie - worked for me when I wanted to host a TS server.

Comment

Sadly, I'm still confused & I don't see the port numbers for UT3.. I only how to put a computer together

Comment

bump.......

Comment

Here are port numbers

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showth...highlight=port

Comment

Working...
                    X