Key Binding Phrases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Key Binding Phrases

Ok, I have gone through the whole tech section here and also read Ultrons tweak references and other people great suggestion and help files however I am still not getting something right.

I have been trying to set up key binding to hit to bring up phrases during the game.

Things like when I hit the space bar it says "Good Game" or when I hit "period" it says "Nice shot".

Stuff like that. I have tried using the console and either it tells me I used the wrong command, or it says the command is written incorrectly, or I hit enter and the console does not display an error message but the key binds don't work.

Can some one please lay out a noob explanation on who to keybind words to keys?

Like Spacebar to say "XXXX"
    Period to say "XXXX"
    Comma to say "XXXX"

Thanks. I have wasted a long time changing the ways I do this and I am missing something really simple.

Thanks smart people.

You are not alone: http://utforums.epicgames.com/showth...hlight=binding

Comment

I bound the console command 'behindview' to F4 easy, just fired up my user config's keybinding .ini file and added it at the bottom. You could probaly do the same with '/say GG', wouldn't see why not.

Comment

Working...
      X