Clear All

• replied
    Many people are having this problem.

Check it out.
    http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=586108

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Fugis View Post
    I'm kinda new to UT =P, I don't know anyone else who plays (although my friend is having the same problem.) Mind PMing my your ingame name so I can try it on you?
    NP.... I'm .:vVv:.Fluffy add me to your friends and we'll try it out!

Post here if it works!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by .:vVv:.Fluffy View Post
    I have the same problem, as does a clanmate of mine in another state.

Simply put, we can NOT connect to any type of online server, on our own...

Server browser comes up, we see friends online, click to join and get the "error sound" (I don't know if there is another name for the sound that plays).

We CAN (sometimes) join our friends in the very same server that we can't connect to on our own.

My info is that i use no router, that the demo worked fine for joining online games, and that the full version game worked fine up until a couple of weeks ago.

Frustrating in that I rented a server to play on, but unless one of my friends is in my server (and it's not full ) I can't play on my own dang server!

Fugis < tryi following a friend into the server, see if it works for you that way.
    I'm kinda new to UT =P, I don't know anyone else who plays (although my friend is having the same problem.) Mind PMing my your ingame name so I can try it on you?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have the same problem, as does a clanmate of mine in another state.

Simply put, we can NOT connect to any type of online server, on our own...

Server browser comes up, we see friends online, click to join and get the "error sound" (I don't know if there is another name for the sound that plays).

We CAN (sometimes) join our friends in the very same server that we can't connect to on our own.

My info is that i use no router, that the demo worked fine for joining online games, and that the full version game worked fine up until a couple of weeks ago.

Frustrating in that I rented a server to play on, but unless one of my friends is in my server (and it's not full ) I can't play on my own dang server!

Fugis < tryi following a friend into the server, see if it works for you that way.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by WarTourist View Post
    You can't join any of the official EpicMidway servers?
    I've tried and no dice.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You can't join any of the official EpicMidway servers?

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Can't connect

Can't connect

Is there any fix for the can't connect problem when joining any server? I've tried pure servers, not pure servers, dedicated servers ect. I have opened port 7777 as well with no progress. Anyone have any ideas? Should I try to DMZ my router and see if i get any progress? (I'm running the beta patch 1.1)
Working...
X