UT3 Crashes on Startup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3 Crashes on Startup

i have tried to look through 40 pages of post many are similar but none seem to be quite the same...got the demo done the same thing thought full game wont o it but.

I install fine, when starting up i get the splash screen thing then my screen goes black like its about to go in-game...few seconds later a different black...resolution change..almost like its on standby... then i get a windows error send/dont send for UT3

highly annoying as i want to play this game real bad.

setup:
    AMD Athlon 64 Processor 3500+ running at 2.42Ghz
    1 GB RAM
    Geforce 7600 GS

HELP!

Try updating you audio drivers and set your ram voltage to 1.75

Comment

can you explain please how i could change my ram voltage? would be nice i have nearly the same crash as minami
      Athlon 64 3800+
      1gb RAM
      ATI Radeon X1800 XT 512mb
      Windows XP HE
      creativeSound Blaster Audigy SE

Comment

i dont believe that ram voltage should be a reason for game not running..its a standard game i find it pathetic people cant run the thing.. Epic have lost out on a lot of peoples trust, im reading many most people are just giving up becase its just to hard to get working..Dont make me move to call of duty 4... i been waiting siince rumors of UT3 for this and its my luck this happens. gg epic..

gain my trust again by HELPING!

Comment

well i tried the game on my friends pc and there it runs without any lags, crashes, bluescreens, or something like that .... well i don't understand pcs ... my pc does what it wants and i can't do anything against it but i think that the game should run at minimum settings on my pc

Comment

i just tried it on my dads laptop and it works...wtf... also tried new drivers, now i get blue screen and all my other games are messed up...thanks UT3!

Comment

up up up up

Comment

Working...
              X