Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alt-Tab - Messes up colours and stuff - HELP!!!.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Honestly, it's a somewhat older video card that is also overclocked, which is probably the reason. Also, I don't know if it's the 128MB or 256MB version.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Heres two screenshots (in the second one, see how the 2d menu overlaps all of the little dots)

http://mystikal.omgservers.co.uk/files/lines.PNG
    http://mystikal.omgservers.co.uk/files/lines2.PNG

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Figured something else aswell.

If I set world detail to 5 before I alttab, it won't happen.

If it then set it to 1, the problem comes back! It's a command thats doing it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    My alt tab killed me so much during the demo on my Pentium D, I bought an Intel Q6600.

True story.

As for the crashing when minimizing, I get that too - some maps it works, some it doesn't. Deck it doesn't like for example :S

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Okay, bumpage.

The problem appears to go away whenever I goto a resolution above 800x600 (1024x768 or 1280x1024). However this isnt really a fix because my FPS sucks when it's not 800x600 or 640x480.

Also: http://forums.epicgames.com/showthre...3#post25142783

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yh i did have this usse, but only when changing screen res size. I fiddles around with that for a whole til it went... not sure if that helps or not and i know these things are a bithc

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Come on, ONE person has to of had this happen to them? :/

None of the patches fix it.

P.S They dont always go away when I get hit, only sometimes.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Mine completely crashes if I alt+tab and am out of the game for more than say 4-5 seconds.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    20-30 secconds is not normal :|

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Mouton View Post
    I dunno but if I minimize the game, I can't raise it back so I gotta close it manualy (-_-)
    It takes around 20-30 seconds for me to be able to tab back into the game after I tabt back, so maybe you should wait a bit longer before manually closing it?

+ Maybe you were loading a new map when you happened to alt tab by accident?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I dunno but if I minimize the game, I can't raise it back so I gotta close it manualy (-_-)

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Alt-Tab - Messes up colours and stuff - HELP!!!.

Alt-Tab - Messes up colours and stuff - HELP!!!.

Yeah, strangest topic name ever.

Whenever I alt-tab, I get these weird colours at the right side and bottom of my screen. They are pink green red blue and black and can be completely random and change place.

It doesnt show up on Screenshots either.

C2D E6400 @ Default clock
    6600GT OC (169.09_forceware_winxp_32bit_international_beta.e xe)
    2GB 1066mhz Ballistix RAM
    400w PSU.
Working...
X