Graphic problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Graphic problem

I have just bough UT 3 and I am having issues as my graphics card is a little old.
    my card is ATI x700 mobility In the top map in DM (ammunition?) I find that on medium settings (adv: tec details 3 world details 3 other setting 89) I have this problem with the metal gratings and vegatation it looks like its overlaping previous images of that object making a very nasty blur.
    can you please tell me what would be the best settings for my card if it is due to wrong settings or is this a bug related to my graphics card bc I played around with the settings and it just did not go away

Hi your X700 is not a good video card and since its on a mobile labtop its even worse for cooling , i had a X800Pro 256 and i swich to a 8800GTS 320 and i still cant play this game to well at the moment there is lots bugs in the game they will get fix ,but your X700 will not be able to run this game well

Comment

Heh i'm using a x800pro right now with an athlon64 3000+ socket 754, 1gb ram. I play at world 3 and detail 2 screen size %100, 800x600 and average maybe 40fps on heatray (shangri la is worse). Will be getting q6700, 4gb ram, 8800gt, 2 160gb drives in raid 0, antec 900 case and im worried about this memory leak issue people are having..

Comment

Working...
      X