Error.exe >__< please help with info.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error.exe >__< please help with info.

Hi i just bought unreal tournament 3 today, installed it, all happy, and i got this message

Yep, the most annoying message to me. Can anyone help me with this problem? I even updated to windows xp SP2 and nothing worked

Originally posted by starovfire View Post
    Hi i just bought unreal tournament 3 today, installed it, all happy, and i got this message

Yep, the most annoying message to me. Can anyone help me with this problem? I even updated to windows xp SP2 and nothing worked
    same here. trust me you can do all the updating you want but its still going to pop up ive tried 3 different computers and it still errored. 2 laptops and 1 desk top. all meet the requirements at least minimal. but it should still install just wouldnt run the greatest.

Comment

Unfortunately, that doesn't tell anything at all. For more precise information post your computer info and the point when it crashed.

Comment

Originally posted by NoSoulX View Post
        Unfortunately, that doesn't tell anything at all. For more precise information post your computer info and the point when it crashed.
        Well, you see, im terrible with knowing what my graphics cards are and all of that. Im pretty sure my comps up to date.. My friend said check the back of the tower to see if it has the graphic cards names are on some sticker, theres nothing there. I really really...want to play this game, i didnt even get to put in my serial key =\

Comment

mine crashes after install when i try to launch the icon or autoplay or any way to launch

Comment

Exactly whats happening here.

Comment

all kinds of crashing that i heard about!

same here i get crashes sometimes when after the logo appears, and sometimes during gaming, sometimes on the main menu! freaky!

Comment

Working...
              X