news on patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NO IT WON'T ^^

What makes me mad is there's no venue for speaking up. They close all contact off to EPIC games and only allow contact via this forum. It's like they don't care at all...and UT3 prooves that.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoseman View Post
      This is my question also. Will the patch fix the FREEZING PROBLEM?
      There is a subject about that issue and the solution is to use the 163.75 nvidia driver. The 169.xx causes the freezes.

Comment

I too am using the 163.75 Nvidia drivers, and am not having any freezing problems, but I do suffer the unexpected crash out to windows problem now and then.

Comment

Originally posted by Djum View Post
          There is a subject about that issue and the solution is to use the 163.75 nvidia driver. The 169.xx causes the freezes.
          Wrong, I was having the freezing/crashing problem with 163.75. It's fixed now, but that's for another thread.

Comment

I've installed the 1.01B2 patch and it seems to have fixed the connection problems to online servers for me anyway.

Comment

There is a subject about that issue and the solution is to use the 163.75 nvidia driver. The 169.xx causes the freezes
              that may be all well and good but what about ATI cards

Comment

exaclty im using radeon 2600xt, get the same freezing problem after a couple of minutes play 1st patch seems ot have helped a little bit, done a couple of ini tweaks..

Comment

Working...
                X