hey EPIC are you here?!?!?!?!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey EPIC are you here?!?!?!?!?!?!

im ****** off i have this **** connection failed problem i cant join any servers so now i play only with bots i buyed the game to play online not only against bots and im not the only one who have this problem but looks like your not here and your not doing anything to slove our problems i never saw here a comment from somone from the epic company i whant to see that epic is doing something to help us cuz i payed money and im really angry that i dont get what i expected to get

Hi, I'm Epic. How are you?

Comment

Did you make a game profile? If you did and entered a legal cd key it should get online fine. If you did check yoru firewall settings too.

Comment

awsome reply!!!

Originally posted by Timebomb View Post
        Hi, I'm Epic. How are you?
        LMAO!!!! that was funny!!!

Comment

You're not the only one with this problem, this happens on a few servers to me too.

Comment

As i posted in my own thread aswell i cant join vctf or warfare servers, and thats **** annoying, was really looking forward to both that added to the fact instagib servers arent really easy to join I guess this isnt the game I'll be playing into the late hours. (atleast not yet)

Comment

Working...
            X