Music fading normal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Music fading normal?

Game runs excellent on my machine. No complaints thus far except for a few nit-picky things (but a few patches down the road may address them).

My main concern is this:

I have noticed that on DM-Deck [Instant Action] the music starts out strong, but then fades out to ambient effects. It will then return (starting the music track from the beginning) every time I either kill or die. It lasts another 5 seconds then fades back to ambient. I have also noticed this on a few other maps with other music tracks. The music doesn't turn up very loud compared to the rest of the audio effects (more of a suggestion than a technical issue).

One of the many reasons I play Unreal Tournament is the amazing music that I have grown to love over the years...

Any way to really crank up the music and have it last the entire match? Or is this by chance a bug?

I wish there was such an option as well. For warfare its fine but for other styles, I wish I could have it on.
    But no, couldn't find such an option.

Comment

Originally posted by [YS]Alienz View Post
      I wish there was such an option as well. For warfare its fine but for other styles, I wish I could have it on.
      But no, couldn't find such an option.
      *UGH* That's beyond frustrating... There's nothin' like being hunched over the keyboard, wired on sugar, scanning for someone to put a rocket through as the loud industrial techno music blares keeping the pulse up...

Mmmmmm many-a-LAN party goodness...

Patch this, please thanks

Comment

Working...
      X