Campaign Briefing Audio Pause?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Campaign Briefing Audio Pause?

This isn't a biggie but I'm noticing slight audio pauses during the single player campaign intro briefings. It doesn't affect anything during gameplay. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with that I had just enabled audio hardware today. My sound card should handle it. I don't remember it happening yesterady during the first couple missions. Anyone else notice this and have a solution?

Ive the same issue, with both hardware audio enabled and disabled, probably a SB XFI problem.

Comment

I'm one x-fi driver version behind. Up to date on everything else. How about you?

Comment

I have absolutely no sound in the campaign videos
        (it was so clear that UT3 doesnt "just run" as all the predecessors did^^)
        what can I do do? I have a SoundBlaster X-Fi, too.

Comment

im using the latest driver version ( named webupdate 4 during install ) but also had it with the standard drivers supplied on disc.

Comment

Originally posted by Somian View Post
            I have absolutely no sound in the campaign videos
            (it was so clear that UT3 doesnt "just run" as all the predecessors did^^)
            what can I do do? I have a SoundBlaster X-Fi, too.
            which windows version are you using?

Comment

Xp Media Center 2005

Comment

I assume you installed the latest drivers?

Comment

I am also having this problem and am using an X-Fi Fatal1ty (see how I used the 1 instead of an I? Awesome!). This issue seemed to happen both with and without Open GL enabled. What leads me to believe this is not a sound card issue specifically, is that when this happens, my mouse also lags. Sure enough the sound comes back, and the mouse moves again. I wonder if it's just the program trying to stream audio data while loading the game, but that shouldn't be a problem. I have a 10,000 RPM raptor, so my HD is certainly fast enough...

Comment

Working...
                  X