UT3 Dx10/AA retail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3 Dx10/AA retail

I've searched the forums and googled around, I havent gotten an accurate awnser. I have yet to find any specific Dx10/AA option within UT3's UI like the one found in Gears for PC.

Some people say when you turn your world detail and graphics all the way up you automatically get AA if your using vista with a dx10 card, this unfortunantly isnt true in my scenerio because I am still getting very noticeable jaggies regardless of my settings. Forcing AA through the control panal does not work, and I dont intend to do any particular trick like renaming the exe to get this to work.

I was sure that the retail version of UT3 would have some type of an AA option within the game seeing as the developers "Epic Games" said there would be for people with dx10 cards and vista.

Originally posted by Kronos View Post
    I've searched the forums and googled around, I havent gotten an accurate awnser. I have yet to find any specific Dx10/AA option within UT3's UI like the one found in Gears for PC.

Some people say when you turn your world detail and graphics all the way up you automatically get AA if your using vista with a dx10 card, this unfortunantly isnt true in my scenerio because I am still getting very noticeable jaggies regardless of my settings. Forcing AA through the control panal does not work, and I dont intend to do any particular trick like renaming the exe to get this to work.

I was sure that the retail version of UT3 would have some type of an AA option within the game seeing as the developers "Epic Games" said there would be for people with dx10 cards and vista.
    See UTEngine.ini :

[SystemSettings]
    AllowD3D10=True
    MaxAnisotropy=16
    MaxMultisamples=4

DX10 is enable by default with DX10 computers.
    AA is not working but nVidia 169.04 and maybe more recent drivers allow to force AA.
    Also, try nHancer to "bruteforce" AA with UT3 :
    http://www.nhancer.com/

Comment

but what if you have an ati dx10 card?, is it possible to get aa with one of them?

Comment

Working...
      X