Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

all players have the same model after first map.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all players have the same model after first map.

I have located a bug that I have no heard anyone else report yet I dont know how I could be the only one experiencing it.

Here Goes:

When I connect to a server for the current map it shows everyone having the correct model/skin. Then when the map changes from the next map on it shows EVERYONE as the same model/skin . No, I did not change any setting that would alter this please form all responses assuming I know what I'm doing.

Setup: Pentium Dual Core 2.66ghz, GeForce 8800 GTS 320MB, 2GB Ram

Thank you and I hope this issue will be resolved and if it turns out im just stupid then as long as the issue is gone I wouldn't mind that either.

I have seen this also, but not always. Sometimes everyone has the same skin and sometimes they are different, can't figure that one out.

Comment

bump.. ...............................

Comment

bump.............................................. ................

Comment

Make sure 'Allow custom characters' is activated under the player setup. If it is and the players are set to default again check if the setting has changed.

Comment

im in the same boat, and yes the box is checked

Comment

yes it is checked and an easy work around i have found until it is fixed is to just reconnect to the server beginning of every map.. not entirely convenient but hey it works.

Comment

Yeah it is. I have to check all the time now. It seems that random items are checked/unchecked when playing the game. Sometimes when I go back out to change something, I go through my settings to find that server filters, or other settings have changed. No idea why this is occuring...

Comment

I think they mentioned something like this being fixed in the patch, although I'm not sure.

Comment

Working...
                  X