Please Change Scorpion Turret

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Pretty sure someone mentioned at least the size of the things, not sure about the turret itself. Nothing mentioned in feedback was acted on, so it wouldn't have mattered.

It saddens me really that they rushed it out. The game is good, but could have been so much more.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    All they would have to do is make the turret a cannon and maybe shrink the projectile a little. I noticed this issue when I first fired in the Scorpion but never said anything because I thought since it was so obvious epic had to of noticed it and was going to change it before the retail released. I was very wrong I guess.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Tbh I never realized that one. Now that you posted it it seems wrong to me as well but ingame I do not have an eye for such things :-)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I guess it looks perfect in everyones eyes but mine.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    So no one cares how the projectile looks?

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Please Change Scorpion Turret

Please Change Scorpion Turret

I dont know about anyone else but the turret for the Scorpion really needs to be changed. The model must have been created before the decided on the huge ball thing (which I am also not liking but will deal with) and did not change the turret to match.

I didnt mention anything about it in the beta demo but the more I play the more annoying it is.

How can something so big come from 4 things so small. At least make it look like it can work or have the ability to fire such a projectile.

What would be great is being able to switch from the old UT2004 weapon to the new one. It would change turrets for the weapon selected.
Working...
X