Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Single Player Games/Settings Won't Save.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Valgua View Post
    I just hope that they will fix it very soon. The game is great but all these saving problems are detract from the fun.
    not only the saving problems, but all the framerate drops and freezes as well, they are the major issues. They've solved a lot of minor stuff with the first patch, I hope the second patch will be as useful

Comment

Originally posted by SMooTHRiLL View Post
      not only the saving problems, but all the framerate drops and freezes as well, they are the major issues. They've solved a lot of minor stuff with the first patch, I hope the second patch will be as useful
      I agree. I'm just a little worried because my problem is so weird (but, of course, it's not a show stopper). Why can't the game remember my cd-key?? It should not be too difficult...

Comment

SOLUTION:

Add "-nohomedir" to your ut3.exe

MY SOLUTION:

I put "-nohomedir" to my Shortcut to ut3.exe, so in my shortcut "Target" in Properties looks like this... "E:\Program Files\Unreal Tournament 3\Binaries\UT3.exe" -nohomedir

This should work for everyone having the problem.

Comment

Does not work for me, I am still unable to restart a campagn where I left off, I have to start over from the begining every time.

Comment

I'm getting the same problem here too, not saving any of my setting and not saving any campaign progress at all, have tried adding nohomedir but that hasn't worked. Loving the game but it's not that fun having to go all through the campaign over and over again lol. A fix would be nice

Comment

Working...
            X