Mouse sensitivity is FPS-depent!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mouse sensitivity is FPS-depent!

Hi. Wtf is with mouse sensitivity ? When i have 80 FPS on screen the mouse runs slow, when i have 40 FPS MOUSE IS CRAYZY ?!?!?

hey im having issues with my mouse in game too.

when the sensitivity decreases, does it stay that way all the way to the desktop for you?

i cant figure out why its only this game that is doing that?

Comment

Demo or full version? It is FPS dependend in the demo but I think it is fixed in the full version. Turn off mouseacceleration via the UTInput.ini. Set bViewAccelerationEnabled= to False.

That should help.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorge View Post
        Demo or full version? It is FPS dependend in the demo but I think it is fixed in the full version. Turn off mouseacceleration via the UTInput.ini. Set bViewAccelerationEnabled= to False.

That should help.
        does not help. I want a mouse sens setting between 1 and 2. If you look in utgame.ini, you will see that a setting of 1 corresponds to a an ini setting of 5.0, and 2 = 10.0. Each tick gives an ini increment of +5. I need it to be like, 7.0 or 8.0

Whenever i set this value manually, it just resets once I run the game.

Comment

Full version - ofc i remove accel.

And i do FPS tweaking:
          [Engine.GameEngine]
          bSmoothFrameRate=TRUE
          MinSmoothedFrameRate=90
          MaxSmoothedFrameRate=90

Comment

They really f***ed this up. It's unplayable, the aim is way off!! They better fix this bug fast, this is totally unacceptable.

**** n00bs.

Comment

Working...
            X