Help please (intel graphics card)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help please (intel graphics card)

is there any support for intel graphic cards? i'm using intel q965 (inbuilt)(256mb) graphics card... it has pixel shader 2.0 (confirmed it with the intel website).. is there any way to make this game work? i badly wanna play it since i've been waiting for it since ages and i bought this pc only for this game (have'nt bought my graphics card yet since the say 8800 gts (640 MB) is outdated and out of stock and 7800gts is the latest accordin to them here in india.... the ppl are crazy here

the demo crashes with the kernel32.dll error

my configuration
    intel core 2 quad (q6600) @2.4ghz
    intel q965 graphic chipset (256mb with pixel shader 2.0)
    1x4 Gb ddr2 ram @ 667MHZ
    creative live 5.1 sound blaster
    windows xp 32bit and windows vista home basic 32bit
    250GB hard disk

Don't even bother trying to run UT3 on Intel graphics.

And I think you have what is outdated (7800) mixed up with what is current (8800).

Comment

lols the market is outdated here in india :P

Comment

Originally posted by kray28 View Post
        Don't even bother trying to run UT3 on Intel graphics.

And I think you have what is outdated (7800) mixed up with what is current (8800).
        sorry for the 2 threads... thanx for the info.. now i'm wonderin whether shld i wait for the geforce 9 series to come out or to buy the 8800 GTX

Comment

It's your choice to wait, but if you want the top of the line right now, it's 8800GTX/Ultra.

Geforce 9 series hasn't even been announced yet, and is probably at least six months away, even longer probably. Blame ATI for not putting out something competitive enough to force NV into releasing something better.

But any 8800 (GT/GTS/GTX/Ultra) will have no problems running UT3 at very high settings and high resolution.

Comment

i guess i'll buy the 8800 GTX (costs 32k here).. when i meet my friends they are gonna call me krazy and tell me i cld have bought another comp for that price

Comment

i guess i'll have to stick on to the ut 2004 DEMO >_> till my graphics card ships from god knows where
              its tough to get games here... if i want 2k4 i'll have to buy the pirated thing... but don wanna since i rather buy the original thing and support epic..

Comment

Working...
              X