UT3 does not load and crashes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3 does not load and crashes

Ut3 does not load, it will load the until my screen goes black than crashes (Kernal32 Error). I have the latest driver for my graphics card. i have tryed installing .NET 2.0 framework dont know what else to do im really unhappy about it however
    Pentium 4 3.0 Ghz
    1.0 GB (CAS2) Ram
    geforce 8500 512 GT
    Windows XP SP 2
    i know its not the best system but it should play UT3.
    Anyone have an answer?

Don't bother posting. I have the same problem, all anyone will do is tell you how it's YOUR fault. It's hopeless...

Comment

Epic please fix me and seven_forces problem with a new patch..

Comment

same @^%@$%@# problem

I have the same problem, wtf!!
        this seems to be a big occurance right now. why is this doing this.
        I have a fresh load of XP with service pack like they want. still does not load
        my machine is far above the specs. so whats the deal

get on this boys and girls!! i paid 50 bucks for this!!! i want it to work...

cyb

Comment

Please post your driver version and the logfile. I managed to figure out what happened on some other case.

Comment

163.75 Nov 6 release for 8500. Log file, i cannot find i have the direct2drive version.

Comment

Same issue

I'm having the same issue with the game, it will start the game, give me the Nvidia videos and the Intel Core 2 Videos and then after it runs through them all, goes to a black screen and then errors out of the game. My system specs are more than enough than the reccomended specs. Any help on this issue would be nice.

Comment

if your UT3 is NOT loading you will need to download the BETA driver '169.09'
                it can be found at;
                http://www.nvidia.com/Download/betad...spx?lang=en-us

Comment

Originally posted by sohfox View Post
                  if your UT3 is NOT loading you will need to download the BETA driver '169.09'
                  it can be found at;
                  http://www.nvidia.com/Download/betad...spx?lang=en-us
                  It says The specified request cannot be executed from current Application Pool for me, this is annoying. It happened with the beta demo, but with the released game it sucks. It started for me when I changed the res. to 800x600.

Comment

tried beta driver doesn't work. for me

Comment

I had the same problem, game wouldn't get passed the splash screen and would hard lock my comp. I downloaded the Crysis 169 nvidia driver and BAM! Works like a charm! That didn't help you guys?

Comment

I have a geforce card 8600 gt , with update drivers 169 etc etc
                        dual core amd, 2 gig ram,
                        I have shut everything off i can think off, firewall, antivirus, etc etc..
                        still dumps out of startup after hitting lanquage ok

Comment

At least not for me, having that error and using a Radeon Card....

Comment

Worked for me
                            Thanks guys

Comment

Same error here.. using an ati x1950 pro card, with the newest drivers released a day ago.

Comment

Working...
                              X