Funny bug: "dead" on Hoverboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny bug: "dead" on Hoverboard

here's a funny bug i got, and no you can't die with your hoverboard on (when you die, your hoverboard disappear), and i still had 20 health, check out this picture:

lol, do you remember how that happened? as in, can you reproduce it?

Comment

well i was playing... i remember i was often hoverboard-jumping around over the small middle separation wall for fun, and also doing the usual crouch + left/right spin trick often too.

and maybe this happened with a collision on a wall, or if you jump from too high while you don't get hurt, you can notice your character is somewhat "losing" balance on his hoverboard like he's almost falling down from it, so maybe that problem happened when this "losing balance" thing happened but it went too far and the character model's "bones" bugged and it went like this

Comment

wow lol that looks hilarious! never had that happen before...

Comment

yeah i was even jumping around with the hoverboard and the model stayed upside down like this

Comment

that's gotta hurt!

Comment

that happens to me too
              i don't exactly remember.. (single campaign)
              i got ran over by a teammate vehicle or something while i was on the hoverboard..next thing is my char body is hanging off it's leg and riding the hoverboard. LOL

Comment

lol... looks like ur character is so fat that he when he jumped with joy he got stuck lol... (no offense)

Comment

Working...
                X