Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Esteem View Post
    you can change the console button in the input ini
    can you please tell me which INI ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ikarus View Post
    3.)From the above, you can notice that i prefer the necris. My main reason is the voice that they have. So this is where i found a bug, in voice taunts. the only Taunts i hear from them are " i got the orb" , "area clear", "i am under heavy attack" + (char taunts from the keys "J" and "k"). these are the only that i hear ... the rest are replaced with the taunts from the default human voice (both male and female).
    I notice this one by watching the CTF videos, they would say "enemy flag carrier" then say 'here' or 'red base' in the standard voice pack disappointing... i HATE small bug like this they put me off playing

Leave a comment:

• replied
    you can change the console button in the input ini

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I would guess the ~ may be a problem on some language keyboards

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Major bugs obvious in ut3 full

Major bugs obvious in ut3 full

these are the problems that bug me the most in ut3, and affect the gameplay in a certain way for me :

1.)The inability to choose the preffered side. This is most noticeable in Warfare mode, when you are in a necris team and u spawn at an Axon vehicle factory side instead of necris vehicle factory. (these are actualy 2 bugs in one) I tried to change team (blue team - which is suppose to be necris but isn`t), i get necris vehicles in the blue main base but at nodes i get axon vehicles - this is very annoying. I must state here that when u choose a necris character, your whole team will be necris - this is a very nice feature.. but not when you have to change teams to get the necris vehicles)

2.)i already posted this bug in this thread

3.)From the above, you can notice that i prefer the necris. My main reason is the voice that they have. So this is where i found a bug, in voice taunts. the only Taunts i hear from them are " i got the orb" , "area clear", "i am under heavy attack" + (char taunts from the keys "J" and "k"). these are the only that i hear ... the rest are replaced with the taunts from the default human voice (both male and female).

4.) Character size. By now, i think everybody in this community knows this problem.It only came to disturb me now, when i see that it isn`t fixed in the full game.

5.) This last one isn`t a major bug, but it is disturbing. When u attempt to type a smiley like , , :/ you get ;D , , ;/ which might create a false impression to the person that you send them to. These ; instead of : appear only on ingame chat.

The last one that i pointed out might be considered a bit exaggerated but its bugs like these which show that this game was rushed out .

EDIT: oh and why did they changed the console from ~ to F10 ?

Thank you.
Working...
X