X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Login - Hangup

Hi there,
    due the fact I'm German, I'd like to excuse my poor English

Today I bought UT3, installed it and tried to create an account.
    So far all right. First time creating an account, I used "Dönermaker" as login name. Don't know, if it was first blocked by firewall or it doesn't like the German umlauts, it won't let me create the account. Second time with access to the internet through the firewall and without German umlauts, it said "password wrong for this email".
    I reseted the password at gamespy and created the account successfully in game.

Now my real problem:
    After filling the loginform with my data and clicking on login, the computer hangs up. I can switch back to other programs, but can't do anything with ut (ut is always in foreground and can't be killed with task manager), so I had to do a hard reset. I tried to login several times, but it always hangs up.
    Offline mode is working fine for me (big THX to the developers for that performance), but I also want to play online...

If anyone can help me with this, I would be happy.
    Here are my system facts:
    Intel E6600 Dual Core @2x2,4 GHz
    2GB DDR2-666 RAM@Dual Channel Mode
    XFX GeForce 7950 GT XXX (610MHz (?), 256MB)
    Windows XP Home - with latest updates installed
    Free disc space: 3,5GB (Win) + 40GB (Drive UT is installed at)

Firewall?
    Try adding UT3.exe as an exception.

Comment

Second time with access to the internet through the firewall and without German umlauts, it said "password wrong for this email".
      Already done

EDIT:
      Was the Firewall -.- Comodo hasn't configured UT at all, but now it's working fine for me.

Tip for the next patch: "Check your Firewall" - Message

Comment

Frohe Fragfest

Comment

Working...
        X