How to disable bots auto team balance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to disable bots auto team balance?

Greetings. Sorry, if this is a stupid question.

I'm trying to create a game where such a combination is possible: 3 players and 2 bots vs 8 bots.
    After a couple hours of searching I only found this commands: bPlayersBalanceTeams and bBalanceTeams.

I tried to create a server like this:
    Code:
    UT3.exe Server DM-(1on1)Juggernaut?game=UTGame.UTTeamGame?GoalScore=50?BotSkill=5?TimeLimit=5?AdminPassword=password?bPlayersBalanceTeams=false?bBalanceTeams=false -login=login -password=password -unattended
    Tried to create a GameProfile like this:
    Code:
    GameProfiles=(GameClass="UTGameContent.UTOnslaughtGame_Content",GameName="Warfare",MapListName="WARMapList",Options="?GoalScore=3?BotSkill=5?Numplay=0?bPlayersBalanceTeams=false?bBalanceTeams=false?TimeLimit=20?WarmupTime=15",Mutators=,ExcludedMuts=,bIsTeamGame=True)
    Tried to add to UTGame.ini
    Code:
    [UTGame.UTTeamGame]
    GoalScore=150
    bPlayersBalanceTeams=false
    bBalanceTeams=false
    But when I try to add bots in this way:
    Code:
    Admin AddRedBots 4
    then added 2 red and 2 blue.

What am I doing wrong? Thank you for replies.

I know nothing about server management but i bet you can do what you need easily via Mapmixer, if you don't have it yet on PC then you really need it.
    Hope that helps at least a bit.

Comment

maybe change the bPlayersBalanceTeams=false to true
      - set a 1:4 ratio on "?vsbots=x" and add this cmd to the server.
      - set numplayers= to "10"
      ^^ max num of AI bots
      - so you get 2 players vs 8 bots, then use addbots 2 when in game, see that if that works
      ... if it does, then get your third player to join and he/she can just swap teams

Comment

GameProfiles=(GameClass="UTGameContent.UTOnslaught Game_Content",GameName="Warfare",MapListName="WARM apList",Options="?GoalScore=3?vsbots=x?BotSkill=5?Numplay=0?bPlayersBalanceTeams=false?b BalanceTeams=false?TimeLimit=20?WarmupTime=15",Mut ators=,ExcludedMuts=,bIsTeamGame=True,)

Comment

Originally posted by PlayForGG View Post
          I know nothing about server management but i bet you can do what you need easily via Mapmixer, if you don't have it yet on PC then you really need it.
          Hope that helps at least a bit.
          Same problems here, thanks for the Mapmixer suggestion.

Comment

Working...
          X