In-game server list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In-game server list

Hello ladies and gentlemen, I had a post on here before the Epic Forums decided to shut down for maintenance unexpectedly yesterday and my post disappeared. I have been trying to figure out why sometimes my in-game server list will show players in server sometimes and then other times it will not. Last night it was working fine. Just wondering if there is something I need to check in my server to make sure the in-game server is scanned with up to date data. Most people if they see there is no one in the server from the master in game list they will move to one that does show players in the game. Any Solutions to this issue? I have used HLFW and it reports fine, I also use Game Tracker. Although Game Tracker is slow it is scanning also. The in game seems to be the only one having the issue.

81 views, Wow I was hoping there was a whiz out there on this kind of stuff. There has to be a reason it does what it does so come on fellow gamers help a guy out a little. A response from EPIC would be awesome also.

Comment

Oh almost forgot it is a ut3 server, Sorry my bad.
      Originally posted by devilman34 View Post
      81 views, Wow I was hoping there was a whiz out there on this kind of stuff. There has to be a reason it does what it does so come on fellow gamers help a guy out a little. A response from EPIC would be awesome also.

Comment

Working...
      X