X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UTcomp Help voting settings

Hallo
    i have a server CTF server and i use UTcomp But there is a problem
    my server is only for ctf and wen i pres f5 you can vote for New Game type.
    i wane to remove vote for new Game types where can i do it ??

I wane have utcomp on my server but not Vote option for game type

Go to UTcomp.ini in your config directory and comment out the gametypes by adding a semi-colon in front of the line. You want to comment all out except the "Just Change map" line like this:

You will need to restart the server for the changes to take place.

;VotingGametypes=(GametypeClass="UTGameContent.UTV ehicleCTFGame_Content",GameTypeName="Vehicle CTF",MapList=("vCTF"),ExtraOptions=)
    ;VotingGametypes=(GametypeClass="UTGameContent.UTO nslaughtGame_Content",GameTypeName="Warfare",MapLi st=("WAR"),ExtraOptions=)
    ;VotingGametypes=(GametypeClass="UTGame.UTTeamGame ",GameTypeName="Team Deathmatch",MapList=("DM"),ExtraOptions=)
    ;VotingGametypes=(GametypeClass="UTGame.UTDuelGame ",GameTypeName="Duel",MapList=("DM"),ExtraOptions= )
    ;VotingGametypes=(GametypeClass="UTGameContent.UTC TFGame_Content",GameTypeName="Capture the flag",MapList=("CTF"),ExtraOptions=)
    ;VotingGametypes=(GametypeClass="UTGame.UTDeathmat ch",GameTypeName="Deathmatch",MapList=("DM"),Extra Options=)
    VotingGametypes=(GametypeClass=,GameTypeName="Just Change Map",MapList=,ExtraOptions=)

Comment

Working...
    X