Searching for Professional UT3 Deticated Server Admin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Searching for Professional UT3 Deticated Server Admin

Hello, sinds i am very busy at the moment i cant run the server i rented so thats why i search for a Experienced UT3 Admin to do it, its a 22 slots deticated 24/7 server rented at gameservers ,so if u are a good UT3 admin and interrested in making a server with urown maps, mods etc all that u like to make than mail me at VASTVET@gmail.com and i will look if ur a good candidat for the job and than i will send u the information all u need to run it .

I was thinking of max of 2 admins total, ill act as an player or give technicall backup but the idea is to find someone thats capable to make something awesome of it
    The server is rented by me, and no need to sponsor it for now ill take care of that for now, we will see what the future brings or not but the most important thing is that i find someone who likes to be a UT3 admin.

U will have full access to server itself, the ftp and the https management console to interact with the server and control it remotely, u at least need deticated server experiences to run it

Greets -=V@STV$T=-
    [EX - UT ADMIN]
Working...
X