Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to prevent players from swapping into bigger teams? | Adminsettings, Adm-tools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to prevent players from swapping into bigger teams? | Adminsettings, Adm-tools

On the Epic servers I see: Titan Team Fix
    On our servers is as well: Titan Team Fix

But on our servers people can change from smaller into bigger teams and swap people out there. While on the Epic servers this is not possible.

What are the settings we have to do, to prevent people from swapping into bigger teams?
    Or are there better balancing tools than "Titan TeamFix"?

Does really nobody now?

Epic admin: what tools is running on your servers?

Comment

go to server browser and on bottom click on mutators just highlight server and see what their using

Comment

Originally posted by unrealloco View Post
        go to server browser and on bottom click on mutators just highlight server and see what their using
        NEGATIVE:
        On the Epic servers I see: Titan Team Fix
        On our servers is as well: Titan Team Fix

But on our servers people can change from smaller into bigger teams and swap people out there. While on the Epic servers this is not possible.

Why?

Is there no Epic admin on this forum?

Comment

they must have it configured differently

Comment

The configuration settings are what we are looking for here. Does anyone know how to configure this thing?

Comment

It can be a problem.. But the easiest solution is to simply ask the players not to switch teams.
              If they continue after your warnings, kick them off. Trust me, they learn pretty fast then.
              It doesn't happen too often on our Hedsteem servers anymore, so it's quite rare that we need to kick anyone at all now.

Pop

Comment

In what type of gametypes does this happen. I see TDM and Greed has an autobalance variable enabled by default.

Comment

Originally posted by HideInLight View Post
                  In what type of gametypes does this happen. I see TDM and Greed has an autobalance variable enabled by default.
                  Warfare and VCTF

Comment

Pulled this straight off one of the vCTF servers, that should have the same as Epic's warfare ones.

Code:
                    [Default TTFProfile_Generic]
                    bCheckTeamsOnExit=True
                    bCheckTeamsOnDeath=False
                    bAnnounceSwitch=True
                    bAnnounceImbalance=True
                    bAnnounceSlotOpened=True
                    PreferredTeams=PT_PreferLosingTeam
                    ImbalanceAction=IA_CountdownOrDeath
                    BalanceCountdown=30
                    ShuffleTeams=ST_MatchEnd
                    bBotsBalanceTeams=False
                    BotBalanceCutoff=0
                    There is also an option in UTGame.ini that you might want to look at, it's bPlayersBalanceTeams=True or something, i believe setting it to false stops people being able to change team, im not sure if it interferes with TTF however.

Comment

Working...
                    X