Redirection Service Slower Than Snot lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Redirection Service Slower Than Snot lol

Redirection Service Slower Than Snot. Tried my game provider that runs a 100mb service and same results. Tried it with compress on and off. All the files are .ut3 so is there a setting in ut3 to fix this issue????

Compressed files from a redirect usually are very fast. They should be .uz3's though.

Comment

Use a good redirect server then :P

http://www.mp-servers.com has one for free...

Comment

Originally posted by hozerdude View Post
        Redirection Service Slower Than Snot. Tried my game provider that runs a 100mb service and same results. Tried it with compress on and off. All the files are .ut3 so is there a setting in ut3 to fix this issue????
        My guess is it is not working right and is not actually redirecting. Try turning off "allow downloads" to prevent it from trying to download from the game server instead of the redirect. If you get a connection failed, you will know that it was actually trying to download from the game server and not the redirect. This would mean that either your redirection service itself doesn't work or the URL you have to the service is wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by zunnie View Post
          Use a good redirect server then :P

http://www.mp-servers.com has one for free...
          WOW! You must be a freaking GENUIS..............NOT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by M^vL View Post
            My guess is it is not working right and is not actually redirecting. Try turning off "allow downloads" to prevent it from trying to download from the game server instead of the redirect. If you get a connection failed, you will know that it was actually trying to download from the game server and not the redirect. This would mean that either your redirection service itself doesn't work or the URL you have to the service is wrong.
            Ok did as you suggested ok turned off Allow download and it working now. Have allot faster downloads now Thanks for the great suggestion bud!!

Comment

Working...
            X