Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deordicated server issues behind home router...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deordicated server issues behind home router...

Ok, so here's my situation. I'm running a dedicated dueling server on my home PC. I've opened up all the necessary ports and my PC has a static IP. The problem is, I cannot put the actual IP of my network in the command line without getting many errors and a tickrate of 2200. But, if I leave out the IP address, I can manually connect to the server, as well as other players outside my network, without issues.

I have tried many different options but to no avail. Has anyone ran into this problem and if so, what do I need to do to get the server listed in the master list?

korben44

Could you post your startup commandline with which you start the server.

Comment

Originally posted by {DCS} Matrix View Post
      Could you post your startup commandline with which you start the server.
      sure... here ya go

Code:
      ut3.exe server DM-Deck?Game=UTGame.UTDuelGame?NumPlay=2?MaxPlayers=5?MinPlayers=0?TimeLimit=15?BotSkill=4?ForceRespawn=1?PureServer=0?bIsLanMatch=False?mutator=utcomp3v4b2.UTMutator_utcomp3v4b2?AdminPassword=**** -Login=**** -Password=**** -log=**** -port=7777 -nohomedir
      I've tried it without the -port number, with port and multihome using the IP of my router while my PC has a static IP address and no luck. When I include the router IP, I get that annoying 2200 tickrate and some exit errors.

Comment

You should add to the line : bShouldAdvertise=True?

Comment

Working...
        X