Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unreal Compressor

Unreal compressor V1.2.5

Supports single and multiple files to compress.
    Add files from as many folders as you want.
    Fastest compression tool for UT3 ever made.
    Settings are saved automatically.

Optional: Saving selected files list.
    Fully portable and does not need installation. All settings and file list files are stored locally.

Open source: I dont think anyone does that these days.

Feel free to modify this baby and fix any problems if there are any or report them to be by Email address shown in About TAB.
    Enjoy

History:
    1.0: Release
    1.1: Fixed output files were not moved or compressed. Thanks to "unrealloco" for report.
    How ever Files such as those located under D:\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\CookedPC\UT3G cannot be moved and will remain
    in C:\Users\Your name\Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Unpublished\CookedPC\UT3G. Future release could solve this issue.
    1.2: Fixed inability to move all files from CookedPC folder in My Documents.
    1.2.1: fixed exit at error UT3 "no files selected". Fixed All done and finished moving files Tray msg showing after error for UT3 "no files selected"
    Fixed music "off" for both UT3 and UT2004
    1.2.2 Fixed problem with UT2004 compressing Files outside of UT2004 game folder will end up in same folders from which they were selected from causing files to compress but will move to destination folder in the end.
    1.2.3 Fixed problem with UT3 compressing Files outside of UT3 game folder will end up in same folders from which they were selected from causing files to compress but will move to destination folder in the end.
    Both UT2004 and UT3 file list display are simplified and now showing file names up to down instead of left to right.
    for use with UT2004 script must be placed into UT2004 installation folder.

Known issues:
    UT2004 UCC.exe has a limit of 1001 characters in execution of generated command line.
    UT3 does not seem to have this limit or it is way higher.

Download file at https://drive.google.com/folderview?...Xc&usp=sharing

cant unzip your going to have to reupload

Comment

works fine for me, i just tried.
      Its RAR format, maybe you need later version of WinZip or even better WinRar
      And sorry of it didnt work, it was compiled in X64 instead of X86. It is not X86 meaning it will work on 32bit windows

Comment

heres what i get after its unzipped

when i tried it at first it was in the rar file
        is there a way to make it compatible with 32 bit
        Attached Files

Comment

i just compiled the source and the sounds had me rofl nice touch
          but i noticed something on the ut2004 compress side the destination doesnt work it leaves the files in the map folder or where ever the file being compressed is at

same for ut3

Comment

Yeah sorry i didnt know X64 was selected by default so i had to recompile and reupload ASAP. Thats why it was invalid 32bit application error.
            Its all good now
            And ill have a look at that issue.
            Looks like am going to have to remove link while fixing the issue

Comment

is it fixed yet?

Comment

yes it is. in fact it had to have a major surgery !
                BTW V1.2 is out. Fixed the only issue i had while moving UT3 files.
                But i wonder: Is UT3 documents folder named "Unreal Tournament 3" for all languages or just english ?
                I just want to make sure that its same for everyone, otherwise i'd have to do another fix

Comment

Originally posted by ADPdirty View Post
                  yes it is. in fact it had to have a major surgery !
                  BTW V1.2 is out. Fixed the only issue i had while moving UT3 files.
                  But i wonder: Is UT3 documents folder named "Unreal Tournament 3" for all languages or just english ?
                  I just want to make sure that its same for everyone, otherwise i'd have to do another fix
                  Instalation path folders are always named the same across regions, so yes its Unreal Tournament 3.

Comment

Guys you must get newer version 1.2.5. It has very important updates regarding files that are compressed outside game folder and not being moved to destination.
                    This is now fixed so make sure you test it and post if there are any problems.

I wish someone would have noticed it before and notified me.

Keep in mind that UT3.com can crash for no reason as soon as you press Compress button. Dont freak out, just press it again and it will work.

Comment

Your utility is not working for me. Here's a screenshot of what I get. I can provide a log if you like.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...press_fail.png

Comment

Originally posted by DannyMeister View Post
                        Your utility is not working for me. Here's a screenshot of what I get. I can provide a log if you like.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...press_fail.png
                        Maybe game is installed in steam, thats why ?
                        Paths should not be too long.
                        UT2004 is even more touchy that that, program has to be next to game executable for some cases.
                        I think it has to do with the path character limitation.

Anyway, file is no longer hosted thru my website since it was deleted long time ago so new link is:
                        https://drive.google.com/folderview?...Xc&usp=sharing

Comment

Originally posted by ADPdirty View Post
                          Maybe game is installed in steam, thats why ?
                          Paths should not be too long.
                          UT2004 is even more touchy that that, program has to be next to game executable for some cases.
                          I think it has to do with the path character limitation.

Anyway, file is no longer hosted thru my website since it was deleted long time ago so new link is:
                          https://drive.google.com/folderview?...Xc&usp=sharing
                          The download link is broken. The Google Drive folder you're sharing is completely empty.

Comment

http://download.cnet.com/Unreal-Comp...-76251063.html

Stupid google drive marked it as inappropriate. I have no idea why it acts this way. Clearly i marked is as shared and copied the link.
                            Sorry.

I uploaded the file to download.com above.

Comment

From Unreal to Blender vice versa?

Comment

Working...
                              X