Mutators wont run from command line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mutators wont run from command line

Im not hosting my server from my PC and im not using web admin, I upload the mutator files and ensure the correct class name runs the mutator from the command line without quotes "?Mutators=" Nothing shows up when looking at the server browser but I can vote basic mutators in after the first match..e.g Instagib/Titan etc.. any ideas where im going wrong? Do we still add the custom mutators in [Server Packages] like UT99? Im using a http redirect also.. thanks in advance

You might try the Mutator Loader. This helped alleviate some mutator startup line issues.

Description:
    A simple mutator for automatically loading other mutators, without requiring a large commandline;
    Can also load different sets of mutators per-gametype

Comment

Cheers buddy i'll check it out

Comment

I know why now, the gaming server company im using has a typo in the command line maker.. It basically has a few simple server commands that you can tick with a checkbox and the one for mutators adds the command line "?Mutators=" when the correct server command should be "?mutator=" No wonder I was having problems getting any and all mutators working lol!

Comment

Working...
        X