This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HornDog View Post
    You just had some one make a hack for you to stop seamless travel becouse of "disconnect time outs" while your server is re cashing the cached shaders on every map change because of the limit on the size of the cache shader file.

Tell them who you really are and what server is really yours! Also tell them that I banned you from my server many years ago for cheating! Small minds never forget when all they think about is revenge!

As I said, to your alter ego, doing it for many years doesn't make you a rocket scientist! ...and you make my case!

Congratulations and one more thread destroyed.
    Warped and I are not them same person, I have never played on your server...Therefore I haven't been banned...I have watched it in the Browser ping 600+ on avg....Also those pictures you have looks like someone is Downloading maps from you on your 160 k/bs Upstream.....While your running 5 Servers on the same Box...I do agree with Warped, you really need to shut up and fix your own problems....As for Missing cache shaders I have the problem COMPLETELY solved...I now never get any more missing ones....I'd tell you how to do it but I don't like you.

Also as far as the "Hack" its called UT3Fixer and was necessary back in the day to allow custom content to be pushed when UT3 First came out...It was written by BattleMode, and Most all of the Custom servers ran it..Of course you would have know this only If you hadn't became a self proclaimed Admin 2 weeks ago...

Comment

Originally posted by Wormbo View Post
      Several simultaneous downloads are perfectly normal for webservers. That's standard behavior for browsers loading web sites. You host a webserver at home? Well, people tend to actually download stuff from webservers.
      Not with the apache exe at zero cpu. a clear case of a tcp/ip stack attack. The only thing Apache provides is a listening port on tcp 80, Hardened the TCP/IP stack and the attach was useless. I'll make you a deal Wormbo I won't tell you how to code and you don't tell me I'm not doing my IT home work!

Hey, you are the one rabidly grilling anything in sight with your verbal flamethrower. I just happened to notice and didn't dive for cover quick enough..
      I know you for many years and I know how you operate! If I'm mistaken then I apologize. Your not an impartial person. You always side with you friend, associates, and any one else your in bed with. And especially the Europeans
      Long story short: Client cache limits are for downloading stuff. And as for the shader cache thing you mentioned: The server couldn't really care less about these things as it doesn't render anything and thus doesn't need any shaders.
      That's a non answer! Who said anything about rendering? Tell that to the game when it caches the shaders on every new map installed or when the obvious limit is reached it caches on every server travel. I don't care why it does it! It happens! It's a limiting factor in serving the game! Maybe your not the right person to answer this!

Comment

Let's face it, I could tell you the sky is blue and you would find a way to tell me I'm wrong and only trolling you.

BTW: The sky is blue, in case you didn't notice. Lowering your aggressiveness and paranoia level might actually help you not getting flamed.

Comment

Let's face it, I could tell you the sky is blue and you would find a way to tell me I'm wrong and only trolling you..
          No! I'm able to sort BS from the truth. Because I'm a trouble shooter by trade.
          ...and I hold truth to be sacred! If I'm wrong and someone gives me solid evidence to that effect I have added some thing to my knowledge and I'm grateful for it. This is why I hate every thing these forum sociopaths stand for.

BTW: The sky is blue, in case you didn't notice. Lowering your aggressiveness and paranoia level might actually help you not getting flamed.
          Thanks for the heads up! I didn't start the **** but I will finish it! I think It's called screwing with the wrong guy!

Comment

Let's face it, I could tell you the sky is blue and you would find a way to tell me I'm wrong and only trolling you.

LOL Get'em Wormbo...

Comment

Originally posted by zunnie View Post
              I hear people say there is a limit as to how much maps you can run on a server.
              What is the maximum number of maps you can have?
              The only limit you have is the cache, client side. You can have an infinite number of maps installed either client or server side. We had, at 1 time, over 170 maps installed on our VCTF server.

HornDog... Take a Valium or something. The whole world isn't out to get you...

Comment

CornDog if you're such a pro at everything then why do you keep coming here for help?

Comment

Watch the flames folks.

Comment

Working...
                  X