Game profiles & mutators problem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game profiles & mutators problem?

I have two game profile setups in webadmin, both the same gametype (DM) with different mutator configurations, but if I vote the other DM profile - the mutators will not change. But if I vote a different gametype profile (TDM) then the mutators will change.

Does anyone else have this same issue? Is this a patch 2.1 bug?

post your UTmaplist.ini as it sounds like a small mistake

Comment

Yeah, sounds like the same sort of issues I have been having as well. I am sure the guys here can help. Post you maplist.ini like the man above said.

Also in webadmin, look at the small window section near the bottom of the game types page. Make sure there are no extra variables being called into action in the options area. Or make sure the right ones are being called in.

Comment

Code:
        [UTGame.UTMapListManager]
        AutoStripOptions=LinkSetup
        AutoEmptyOptions=GoalScore
        MapReplayLimit=0
        PlayIndex=52
        ActiveGameProfileName=DeathMatch
        GameProfiles=(GameClass="UTGame.UTDeathmatch",GameName="DeathMatch",MapListName="DMMapList",Options="?MaxPlayers=8?minnetplayers=1?TimeLimit=15?GoalScore=50?MaxSpectators=4?AllowWeaponStay=true?EnableNoSpawnProtection=True?EnableArmorStacking=True?EnableDuelTDmMod=false?EnableWarmup=false?WarmupTime=0?",Mutators="UTGame.UTMutator_WeaponReplacement,utcomp3v4b2.UTMutator_utcomp3v4b2,NoTags.NoTagsMutator,XrayPlayerReporter302.XrayPlayerReporter",ExcludedMuts="TGMv11beta1.UTMut_TGMv11beta1",bIsTeamGame=False)
        GameProfiles=(GameClass="UTGame.UTDeathmatch",GameName="DeathMatch (TGM)",MapListName="DMMapList",Options="?MaxPlayers=8?minnetplayers=1?TimeLimit=15?GoalScore=50?MaxSpectators=4?AllowWeaponStay=true?EnableNoSpawnProtection=True?EnableArmorStacking=True?EnableDuelTDmMod=false?EnableWarmup=false?WarmupTime=0?",Mutators="TGMv11beta1.UTMut_TGMv11beta1,utcomp3v4b2.UTMutator_utcomp3v4b2,NoTags.NoTagsMutator,XrayPlayerReporter302.XrayPlayerReporter",ExcludedMuts="UTGame.UTMutator_WeaponReplacement",bIsTeamGame=False)
        GameProfiles=(GameClass="UTGame.UTTeamGame",GameName="Team DeathMatch (TGM)",MapListName="TDMMapList",Options="?MaxPlayers=8?minnetplayers=1?TimeLimit=20?GoalScore=??MaxSpectators=4?AllowWeaponStay=False?EnableNoSpawnProtection=True?EnableArmorStacking=True?EnableFullTeamDamage=True?EnableDuelTDmMod=True?EnableWarmup=True?WarmupTime=60?",Mutators="TGMv11beta1.UTMut_TGMv11beta1,utcomp3v4b2.UTMutator_utcomp3v4b2,XrayPlayerReporter302.XrayPlayerReporter",ExcludedMuts="UTGame.UTMutator_WeaponReplacement",bIsTeamGame=True)

Comment

Originally posted by fru View Post

Code:
          ?AllowWeaponStay=true?EnableNoSpawnProtection=True?EnableArmorStacking=True?EnableDuelTDmMod=false?EnableWarmup=false?WarmupTime=0
          Did you copy these settings from UTComp.ini because these are not settings you can use in the UTMapLists.ini profiles.

Comment

Originally posted by JD8 View Post
            Did you copy these settings from UTComp.ini because these are not settings you can use in the UTMapLists.ini profiles.
            Yes, was thinking that too but wasnt sure if it would work.

I removed the question marks from the beginning and end of those lines and that seems to have fixed the problem.

Comment

good to here you have got it sorted - Just for the recored could you post the maplist.ini that works for the record

Comment

Working...
              X