Hello everyone!

I just recently got back into Unreal and well I have four servers running... I used to host a Unreal Coop server since like 1999...

I am currently hosting four UT3 servers!
I am hosting these servers on a Dual Quad Core Xeon 64-bit Windows 2008 Server with 16GB Ram...

I also host a bunch of Source and half life games as well...

My UT3 servers are listed below

Warfare
208.86.251.30:7777

Team Deathmatch
208.86.251.31:7777

CTF
208.86.251.32:7777

Betrayal
208.86.251.33:7777

Anyways my CTF server keeps crashing either randomly or something else is crashing it?

I re-made the server over a few times and even copied over another server and changed it to play ctf and still it crashes and fresh copy also crashes!

The servers runs smooth for a few hours sometimes or more then it crashes... Other game modes work fine on it no problems just ctf will crash.

I read somewhere there used to be an exploit that someone could use to crash a ctf server? But I loaded the latest updates and the other 3 servers have exactly the same fresh install of the stand alone dedicated ut3 server.

Only addon/Mutator I am using is the utstatsdb... I seriously love ctf and would like to get this fixed asap...

And do the Devs from epic/ut3 look at the dmp files by chance? I have about 5 of them not sure if they are exactly from the ctf crashes...

I was also wondering if there were any good admin addons like something that supported hierarchy type controls maybe or something simular to using admin mod or amxmodx? For instance http://www.amxmodx.org

Thanks to anyone that helps....