Map travel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Map travel

I've noticed that since patching our server to 2.0 several maps are causing clients to drop when they load up. A simple disconnect and reconnect solves the problem but these maps didn't do this before. My solution is to just remove the maps but man they are some of my favorites. Is there a way around this problem or is anyone else seeing it?

I tried setting the server to bforcenoseamlesstravel=True to see if this had any effect and it did not. I guess with some maps you just have to reconnect to play???

Comment

oh man i am getting so sick of this problem.
      The worst part of this is when you play RBTT invasion monsterhunt map, you game will just crash if you downloaded map for the first time, then you can reconnect and play normal
      I bet patch 5 was the last one and this and any other problems will not be fixed......Game over men

Comment

Happen to me once in a while too... hope it gets fixed but at least you can reconnect and not get locked out. Does it happen on certain maps or is it random... I wonder if certain maps cause this.

Comment

[IpDrv.TcpNetDriver]
          AllowDownloads=True
          ConnectionTimeout=60.0
          InitialConnectTimeout=60.0

UTEngine.ini

Default is 30 i think..

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U67kWlQY-5c

Comment

Working...
            X