Web Admin Duplications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Web Admin Duplications

Anyone know why in the webadmin Mutators, Maps, etc. show up duplicated or twice each?

I have ten slots for my server name on one of mine.

Comment

i had the problem when i upgraded my server to the 1.3 patch using the control panel with gameservers. it created a config backup folder and once i deleted that it went back to normal.

Comment

Thanks, I'll take a look around for a backup.

Comment

Did you make a copy of the UTgame.ini in the same map, if Yes you got double entries. Was the problem on our server. Delete backup ini and restart -> problem solved.

Comment

Okay guys, thank for the tips on finding this problem. It is solved now.

One of my server providers, Art of War, had used some code in the command line to relocate the UTGame.ini and UTEngine.ini to a second Config folder, I guess for convenience, and renamed them to Game.ini and Engine.ini. While they did not leave a copy of those ini's in the normal UTGame/Config folder, it was apparently still cause the duplications.

Anyway, problem solved and I am going to alert them of their problem.

Thanks for the help...........

P.S. Now someone find where those nameplates/tags are located so we can turn them off.........haha

Comment

Working...
            X