Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

running bots on a deacted server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

running bots on a deacted server

this is my command ling for starting the ut3 server
    Code:
    "C:\Program Files\Unreal Tournament 3\Binaries\ut3.exe" server dm-room_v1?forcerespawn=1?vsbots=1?bUsesStats=false?goalscore=20?botskill=5?numplay=2 -unattended
    if i understand right theses are the key commands here:

botskill=5 -that set the bot level (works)
    ?numplay=2 -this set the number of players per game (including bots) and as people join the server will remove the bots.

please note that what is not set here is set in the .ini files because this is a retail copy of ut 3 that i use for my server and i have another copy jest for playing (so that i can set setting ether by command line,in game menu or web admin.)

MaxPlayers= is the total number allowed on the server. Numplay= is for the number of bots. The bots stay on the server until the number of live players is greater than the difference between MaxPlayers and Numplay; and bots will be added back when it becomes less.

Comment

Originally posted by Slaughter View Post
      MaxPlayers= is the total number allowed on the server. Numplay= is for the number of bots. The bots stay on the server until the number of live players is greater than the difference between MaxPlayers and Numplay; and bots will be added back when it becomes less.
      i fix it i was using server doc to get the server to restart when/if it died but i never put the right command line switch in it and i had setup another ut3.exe for manual starting of a server and the command line was right in one but not the other so i was trying to fix a issue that was between my ears.

Comment

Working...
      X