Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Utcompv3b3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone else noticed this or is just me? When using stock maps, all character models are unique as I have set them or the player has chosen. When a map is voted on, as long as it's stock, those same models will appear correctly in the next map. However, if you vote on a custom map, the character model suddenly reverts to one standard model for all characters. I'm not sure if this is a problems with this mod or the game itself...

Anyone?

Edit: Looks like this is the "Demoguy" bug people have posted about. I can't believe they haven't fixed it.

Oh wait, yes I can. Sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Visceral View Post
      Has anyone else noticed this or is just me? When using stock maps, all character models are unique as I have set them or the player has chosen. When a map is voted on, as long as it's stock, those same models will appear correctly in the next map. However, if you vote on a custom map, the character model suddenly reverts to one standard model for all characters. I'm not sure if this is a problems with this mod or the game itself...

Anyone?

Edit: Looks like this is the "Demoguy" bug people have posted about. I can't believe they haven't fixed it.

Oh wait, yes I can. Sad.
      I have character models off, but they seem to turn themselves on when I use the UTComp mod. It's a little odd, but I didn''t think anything of it until your post.

Comment

UTcomp3 v3.1 has been out a while btw, can download from Unreal North

Comment

Originally posted by sas*w)v View Post
          UTcomp3 v3.1 has been out a while btw, can download from Unreal North
          No one like to register to be able to download.

Go straight to the source: http://www.utcomp.org/

Comment

Working...
          X