Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Server Crashs with only bots at End of the Round

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Server Crashs with only bots at End of the Round

Hi all,
    my Server runs with Patch1.3 and we had Numplay=2 in the CMD.
    My Problem is if a Player connect and then came a bot in the game.If the Player leave the Game before ending a second bot come in.After the Round the Server will not change the map and stand.You can not find the Server in the Serverlist or connect.But with the Adminpanel you can deactivate the bots change the map and all works fine (no Serverrestart is needed because Webadmin works).The same Problem with BiaVote.
    Anyone an idea?

Thx

Can nobody help me?
    The Server stands still everytime 2 bots where on the Server at end of the round.
    I must check a few Times a day and deactivate the bots and change Map that the Server will work .

Please Help me

Comment

Go into webadmin and click on "settings" then "game" and be sure you have "change levels" set to "yes".

Comment

Hi,
        Change levels is set yes all the time

Comment

What mutators, if any, are you running?

Comment

We have many Mutators Running:
            TalkingIcon,SpeedFreak,UpickUpsbeta,Quadjump,battl etrans,Beester,dfb_spawnprotection,biavote.
            With biavote you can not connect to the Server without biavote you can connect but ther serv er is not listed.
            Any Ideas?

Comment

Try removing all your mutators including biavote and running the server from the command line. Then add the mutators back in one at a time and restart and test the server after each one.

Comment

I have test it how you said.
                One mutator after the next.I think it´s the {dfb}respawnprotection which made the trouble.
                Any one else problems with this mut?
                Biavote is the only mutator a have not activate during i testet.

Greetz

Comment

So i have tested Biavote too.
                  When i start server with biavote in the servlist the server is not listed.
                  In the favorites it is shown with Ping 9999.
                  But with console you can join on the server.

Help Please Biavote is so a nice voting tool.

Comment

I'm not sure what you may be doing, but BiaVote does not keep you from being listed.

Comment

I put the Biavote Mut in the startup commandline and the other Mutators too.
                      like ?Mutators=BiaVote.BiaVoteMutator,TalkingIcon.Talki ngIconMut and so on.
                      If i start the Server in the Favorite the Ping is 9999 and in the Serverlist where nothing.Without BiaVote.BiaVoteMutator all works fine.

Comment

Biavote is the only mutator you can use on the command line if you are using biavote. You set the mutators for each gametype within Biavote and when you pick that gametype it loads the associated mutators.

Comment

Ok,
                          i will test this at weekend and give you a reply.

Thx

Comment

Hi all,
                            now i have try with only biavote in the startup commandline.
                            The Server starts without any Mutators.After a Map vote all Mutators are working.
                            All fine but...
                            if i connect the server and a bot come in and i leave the Server the second bot come in (Numplay=2) the Server crashs after the time for the map reached or the bots have reached the frag limit.
                            Any Ideas??

Comment

Please post some information from the last part of the server log file which might indicate what is causing the crash. Since you are running a number of mutators I suspect there is some conflict among them.

Originally posted by JD8 View Post
                              Biavote is the only mutator you can use on the command line if you are using biavote. You set the mutators for each gametype within Biavote and when you pick that gametype it loads the associated mutators.
                              This isn't correct. You can have more than BiaVote in your mutator list for the command line. The readme simply states that BiaVote should be the first in the list. If you run a server with multiple gametypes and where different mutators might be used per gametype, it is the only way to make sure your server starts up with the gametype and mutators that you want as the default.

Comment

Working...
                              X